Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hump Day

Well, today is officially hump day... I've been here 3 weeks, and I have 3 weeks to go. I feel pretty good about that. Usually vacation hump day is depressing. This year I've been doing a lot of healing and strengthening while I'm here, so I think I'll be ready to go home when the time comes.

A beautiful day at the beach...

Lunch at Titi Panini. I could only eat half of the serrano ham and goat cheese panini. Mmmm... love leftovers here! It came with a nice, very fresh salad bar, which is rare here. As odd as it is, it's actually difficult to get fresh produce here. Tropical fruit is usually available, but things like green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and other greens are usually lacking in either quantity or quality. And believe it or not, I can't eat greasy tacos every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment