Sunday, March 18, 2012

The last week

I've started my final week here. It feels a little bittersweet. This is the first time since coming here 7 years ago that I feel that I will be ready to go home. I miss Bram, my bed, my things, my family and my friends.

Various pictures from the last week...

Yummy breakfast at Carboncitos. The french toast is particularly good. I think it's probably deep fried. Not kidding.

I was amused by this sign for the bathroom.


I had a craving for pasta, which is unusual for me, so of course I went to Util Pasta. Last year I had this awesome dish, so I asked for it again. What I got was completely different. In fact, it wasn't even pasta... it was crepes. I'm so confused.


A man and his pyramid.


Poor bunny. Must be someone's pet. I tried to catch him, but he was staying just out of my reach. It was very strange to see a rabbit in the middle of Playa.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you are down to your last full day tomorrow already! Enjoy your last Carboncito's HH, El Fogan Taco Loco, Util Pasta or whatever else you decide to wind this adventure up with :-). Hope you have a safe, uneventful trip home on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete